• 1 month ago


    I have had much of the area on my back filled with some kind of scaleness. One doctor I had looked at it and said he thought it was Keratoses. Another foolish dermatologist no less, told me that I have been in the water too much that's all. At the time, I was living in Florida. But this infection (or whatever it is) I've had for well over 7 years at least. It all "looks" like mole type skin infections as like Keratoses, but the only way I can describe it is like coverage of rough type scaley skin. Actually most of it, can be scraped off with certain number of treatments if need be, because it is like I say a scaley type which is brown in color and is not circular. However, all of the scaled parts are NOT AT ALL round spots. I have yet to go to a dermatologist to find out what its called. I'm here in Syracuse, NY, but the doctors here, in my opinion, are not very well educated on the modern information of all kinds of dermatologist skin conditions.
    I had looked this up quite a few years ago (Keratoses) and in their ad it specified that one treatment they can perform is like a laser treatment but has to be performed in certain increments. It was not r evealed if this was a cureall, if they would return on the skin or is removed completely after treatment.

    Is there any information you can give me or direct me to some doctors that can tell me if it is Keratoses. In other words, does Keratoses come just in circular like moles or are there other types of skin that is infected in groups? Thank you.