• 7 months ago

    Wiating to get to a dermotologist

    I've had a rash that covers my upper body for about 7 months. It will flair up and my skin burns. The rash kind of looks like little circles and never goes away. It just lightens up but flairs up daily. Anyone know of any rashes that burn like this? I dont take daily medication so I know it's not a drug allergy.