• over 1 year ago

    RE: Urinery tract infection in men

    Hi If you getting a whit discharge you better see your doctor ASAP

  • RE: Urinery tract infection in men

    Ah, so sorry to hear you're going through this. They are so uncomfortable! Make sure you've been checked out by your doctor and use a penis health creme. They're loaded with vitamins and nutrients that really help keep your penis in tip-top shape, and some of them even have hydrating properties like shea butter to help heal any irritated or damaged skin. Try it out!