• over 1 year ago

    Been having symptoms. What kind of doctor do I see?

    I've been having some strange symptoms for a couple of months now and when I looked them up all signs seem to point to lupus. It has me anxious to find out if this is actually what I have or if something else is going on. My main symptoms are pretty intense fatigue especially when I change my routine in any way as well as joint pain mainly in my arms and fingers but sometimes also in my knees. I also occasionally get headaches and have noticed hair loss, although not to the extent that I have entire bald patches, more like overall thinning. I'm wondering what type of doctor I should make an appointment to see. Just my general physician? Or is there a specialist I should be trying to get in to see?