• over 2 years ago

    i don't have money for the rental detachment operation

    so basically my father had teary eye he is 61 years old he went to a doctor and doctor told him that his vitreous was floaty or you know when it rains what do you call a lake or river or sea? anyway i don't know how to say that word and dr said that operation would be necessary.
    Now the problem is that my father had rectal cancer and our family spend quite a lot of money to cure him and thing is that we live in a developing small country. my family isnt poor but not rich by any means and we cant afford this operation.
    my question is following: is there any way to somehow ease this disease like eye drops or anything and will he go blind? thank you in advence
    (also he had cataract operation somewhere a year ago)