• 1 month ago

    Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction

    I have been suffering from SOD for 4 1/2 years now post cholecystectomy.

    I am desperately seeking to find a doctor who is qualified to do an ERCP with Sphincterotomy to finally resolve this issue for me.

    I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO DOCTORS here to deal with this situation.

    I am taking Xanax 0.5mg q4h to try and keep my pain which is constant and debilitating, somewhat controlled. I am homebound and have absolutely no quality of life with things the way they are. I have lost 30+ pounds in the last year d/t the increased pain when I eat.

    I really need to find a doctor to resolve this once and for all.

    I have to be able to see a doctor who accepts Medicare and also accepts my secondary insurance which is Tricare For Life. I have jumped through ALL the military hoops and now am basically left on my own to find a doctor.

    PLEASE, PLEASE, I AM BEGGING for help to find a qualified doctor.

    So anxious for your help! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!