Filter by
  • 3 days ago

    Breast cancer

    I had dcis grade 1 stage 0. I had a lumpectomy on the 14th. My nipple is getting itchy. Is this normal
  • 3 days ago

    i worried

    i think i have cancer or lukemia
  • 5 days ago

    2nd Opinion

    My recent prostate biopsy came back positive for cancer, on the Gleason scale 3+3=6. My doctor, based on my good health and age (71), recommended active surveillance. I’m looking for a 2nd opinion from someone that’s been there and done that who might recommend something different. Thank you,
  • Concerning Food Supply for Cancer Patient

    My best friend has cancer, and it's terrible. High grade B-cell lymphoma. It's attacking his CNS and they are running out of options. Something that really concerns me is the food supply. At the top of the ingredient list is Caseinate. I've done so much research (especially looking at the work of Dr. T Colin Campbell) and am convinced that casein promotes the growth of cancer cells. I need SOMEONE to ask about this-- a doctor or scientist who understands casein and caseinate in relation....
  • 7 days ago

    Can a physician hear the difference between a dead lung and living lung?

    I just wanted to know if a lung was dead for 3 months and had 3% capacity and the other lung had 97% capacity, could a doctor hear the difference between the two? Would the physician be able to tell if he was truly listening to both lungs?
  • 12 days ago

    Worried

    Wanted to post a picture but not sure how. Got a lump of some kind on right side of neck under ear. Could he fatty tissue. Not sure. Was hoping someone could tell me what it may be. Thanks
  • 13 days ago

    Brain Tumor Symptoms in Hindi

    Want to know about Brain tumor symptoms in hindi
  • 13 days ago

    Cure for cancer... Maybe?

    The cure for cancer is more cancer
  • 14 days ago

    Benign cysts

    Ok so i just found a lump on my breast and its hurts when touched. I habe an appointment soon and am worried that i may have cancer. was wondering if someone knows about Osteocondroma. It is a cancer that is benign but happens in children up to age 12. When i was 10 years old i had a lump on my knee and it turned out to be Osteocondroma. I also have a cyst on my inner wrist and dont have insurance to find out what it is. What i would like to know is if the Osteocondroma i had when i was a child may....
  • 14 days ago

    Prostate cancer

    Just wondering I had a parathyroid tumor that I had removed about 4 or 5 yrs ago since then the parathyroid had put to much calcium in my blood stream giving me 19 kidney stones while testing for kidney stones they noticed a small spot on my left kidney we watched it for several months as it got bigger it had to come out they took 25% of my left kidney it was cancer this whole time I was having urination problems that's why we had all this checked out now 2 months ago had prostate cancer an removed....