• 8 months ago

    Allergies and painful cracking skin

    When ever I use a product (Lotion, soap, body wash, etc) with an added fragrance or scent my skin cracks and I’m in a lot pain. Does anyone know the name of this symptom, so I may tell my dr? I know it’s an allergy, but which one?
    I have to give my daughters a bath with gloves on, oh and I’m allergic to the gloves as well.