• 10 months ago

    What could be causing these symptoms?

    Every single time I stay at my in-laws within a couple hours I get a migraine and if we stay the night I always get sick. I develop a wet productive cough, chest congestion sore throat, sinus pressure, stuffy runny nose and trouble breathing / wheezing. I have a history of asthma but whenever I stay there it flares up for both my 2 year old son and I. I'm worried is mold. I don't visibly see mold in their house but I am concerned because this literally happens every time we stay there. I'm worried about the long term effects it could have on my kids health if it is mold.

    What do you think?

Responses